Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Challenge and Welcome Our New Design Team Member

Hello friends,

It's the 1st of March... time for another challenge.  But first, I would like to introduce you to another super talented designer that has just joined our team.  Her name is Lexa Levana.  I've come to know Lexa from our TAWS team, and loved her style.  I'm so lucky and super happy that she's agreed to join us.  Check out her debut card... Isn't it AMAZING?  

Lexa Levana

Lexa's Card


Here's our inspiration for this month, and the cards from our DT to inspire you.  Please scroll all the way to the bottom for InLinkz to link up your cards!  Winner will get $20 gift certificate to Butterfly Reflections, Ink.  


March Inspiration (Source)












----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's get to the result of last month's challenge.  It took a while for our DT to select a winner and favorites.  Your cards are so amazing and it was difficult to narrow down... So this month, we don't just have 3... but 4 favorites.  Here's the result:

WINNER

Lin


FAVORITES





Big CONGRATS to all of you and THANK YOU all so much for joining us.  Lin, please email me at PinterestInspiredChallenge@yahoo.com and I'll send you the certificate.  Badges can be found HERE for your blog.  


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! This was a wonderful inspiration, and I really enjoyed playing along! Congrats to Channin, Maria, Melissa, and Biggi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card! Congratulations to Lin and all of the other favorits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lin! Thanks for such fun challenges, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I love this inspirational picture and have so many ideas in my mind that I will have to join this challenge :) I think your inspirational projects are amazing as well as you new team member ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you another email as instructed above. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous inspiration from the DT and gorgeous inspiration photo. Congratulations to the winners, amazing x

    ReplyDelete